Monday, December 28, 2009

Wish No. 20...

“Make every thought, every fact, that comes into your mind pay you a profit. Make it work and produce for you. Think of things not as they are but as they might be. Don't merely dream...but create!" ~Robert Collier



"Conditions for creativity are to be puzzled; to concentrate; to accept conflict and tension; to be born everyday; to feel a sense of self." ~Eric Fromm
Create something new everyday...even if it's only something as simple as making a healthy meal for your family or taking a photograph of a sunset or planting a garden. Create an organized closet or a piece of artwork or a journal. The best thing I've ever created are my kids...and I like to think that I also help to create a happy home!
What are some things that you like to create?

2 comments :

  1. inspiring post Dawn, i like to create photographs, a welcoming and beautiful place to live in, space to nurture myself and my creativity, my blog, haikus ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to create haikus! Love that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails