Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three word Thursday...Love New Beginnings


"Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect." ~Alan Cohen

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning." ~J. B. Priestly

"The grace to be a beginner is always the best prayer for an artist. The beginner’s humility and openness lead to exploration. Exploration leads to accomplishment. All of it begins at the beginning, with the first small and scary step." ~ Julia Cameron

"The most sacred place dwells within our heart, where dreams are born and secrets sleep, a mystical refuge of darkness and light, fear and conquest, adventure and discovery, challenge and transformation. Our heart speaks for our soul every moment while we are alive. Listen... as the whispering beat repeats: be...gin, be...gin, be...gin. It's really that simple. Just begin..."

~Royce Addington


I am loving my new beginnings this week...I'm taking two workshops over at Big Picture Classes. The first one is called Picture Inspiration, with the amazing Tracey Clark leading the way. I love photography and I'm really looking forward to a year full of inspiration...along with a great community of fellow photographers.

The second class (called Got Paint) is a little out of my comfort zone, but I know it will be awesome. How do I know it will be awesome?...because it's being taught by the very talented Emily Falconbridge! I just have to remind myself that there is beauty in being a beginner :)

1 comment :

  1. Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual effort to generate a great article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage
    to get nearly anything done.

    Feel free to visit my weblog - read this
    My site :: payday 1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails