Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tiny Miracles

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is" ~Albert Einstein


Welcome to Everday Glimpses! Here you'll find peeks into the things in my life that are important to me and that I love. Things like my family...nature...reading...and photography (for starters). A big reason that I love photography is that I can capture the everyday moments that later become memories. One of the things that you probably won't find here are long, wordy blog posts...I'm not a chatty person "in real life" (I'm more of a quiet observer) so I'm guessing that will be the same here.

Thanks for stopping by...hope you come back again soon!

5 comments :

  1. Great blog Dawn! I look forward to reading (and looking at your shots)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I just read your post in the Q&A about being a Jessica Sprague fan! I love her site & all her classes! I'm taking the Editing & Workflow one right now. I've finished Up & Running and just purchased Now We're Rockin & Digi in Deep since everything is 20% off this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, your blog is lovely. I know you will enjoy the blogging journey.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to start out your new blog Dawn!!!!
    See you back at SP and KR!!!!
    Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn you are off to a great start! That little pic and quote are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails