Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer = Blue


I thank you God for this most amazing day... for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." ~e.e. cummings


When you think of summer, what color comes to your mind? For me it's the color blue...in the summertime I'm surrounded by it! The gorgeous deep blue cloudless sky, the clear aqua pool water, the endless blue of the ocean, the beautiful blooms of my hydrangea bush, my electric blue beach cruiser bike and the delicious blueberries from the farmers market. It's no wonder that when I was growing up I always had my bedroom painted periwinkle blue!

2 comments :

  1. Dawn, it's looking great! I love these blueberries, wonderful and yummy. =) Keep bloggin'! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awesome blog Dawn! You've done a wonderful job! Love the blueberry photo! I also enjoyed the quotes you have and I may just have to read that book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails