Monday, December 14, 2009

Wish No. 13...

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love." ~Mother Teresa




"Most of us miss out on life's big prizes. The Pulizter. The Nobel. Emmys. Tonys. Oscars. But we are all eligible for life's small pleasures...a pat on the back...a kiss behind the ear...a full moon...a great meal...a glorious sunset. Don't fret about copping life's great rewards. Enjoy in it's tiny delights." ~Unknown

Some of the tiny delights in my life...the small things I do with great love...

Baking Christmas cookies with my daughter
Watching Top 10 plays on ESPN with my son
Taking walks with my family
Talking to my mom on the phone
Going to "coffee" with friends
Being a "Room Mom" at school
Rubbing my hubby's neck after he gets home
Leaving little cards of inspiration in public for random people to find
Taking candid photos of my friends' children (and pets) & printing copies out for them

What are some of your tiny delights? What are some other small things that we can do with great love?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails