Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wish No. 14...

"Believe in what your heart is saying...Believe in what you feel inside...Give your dreams the wings to fly...You have everything you need...If you just Believe." ~"Believe" by Josh Groban


I believe...
in Santa Claus and the spirit of giving
that faith can move mountains
that gratitude is the best attitude
in the Golden Rule
in sunshine and happiness
that it's important to take care of your body, as well as your soul
in the power of reading
that you learn something new every day
that a good nap works wonders
in miracles
in making "to do" lists
that it's important to have fun & enjoy life
in treating people with respect
that nobody is perfect
in peace
in the beauty of nature
in love and laughter
that it's important to have a moral compass
that the glass is half full
that being a mom is the best thing in the world
in myself
What do you believe in?

2 comments :

  1. Great list - very positive message! -Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
    guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site addresses a
    lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!



    Feel free to visit my page nice article

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails