Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wish No. 23...

"After all these years, I am still involved in the process of self-discovery. It's better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe. Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life." ~Sophia Loren





"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover."
~ Mark Twain

The first thing one usually thinks of when they hear the word "explore" might have to do with travel...but the words that come to my mind are "journey" and "adventure". I want to study and learn new things. I want to live a meaningful life. I want to expand my horizons. I want to live my life with passion. I want to grow spiritually. But most of all I just want to enjoy this wonderful journey called "life"!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails