Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wish No. 25...

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." ~ author unknown


"Christmas waves a magic wand over the world and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful" ~ Norman Vincent Peale

"May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace... The gladness of Christmas give you hope... The warmth of Christmas grant you love." ~ Author unkown


(I couldn't resist taking the photo of my son...it was 30 degrees outside with 22 inches of snow on the ground, and he is wearing shorts and no socks!)

Hope your holiday was filled with family and fun and happiness...and hope you stopped opening presents long enough to hear the love in the room. I know I did...and it was wonderful :) Peace and blessings to you and your families! ( and thanks for following along with my December wishes!)

2 comments :

  1. My 18-year old son is the same way, although we don't have that much snow at all. We're lucky if we get a few inches, and then it's gone in a few days. Enjoyed reading your quotes, I may use the last one on our Christmas card next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome - 22 inches! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails