Monday, April 12, 2010

50 things...No. 10

"I have to get inspired by something that touches my soul, or rocks my soul." ~Steven Tyler

"I am inspired by many mediums and use them to express varied aspects of my philosophies & life observations." ~Judity Anderson


I can't begin to tell you how happy & grateful I am for the internet. I love to learn...and the internet is a wonderful place filled with amazing teachers & incredible resources . I love to be inspired...and the web is chock full of creative people that inspire & motivate me. I love photography and nature & via flickr I can see some incredible sites. I love music...and with the click of a button I can listen to (or watch) just about any of my favorite artists. I love my family and friends, and the internet is a great way to stay in touch (whether they live 15 minutes away or on the other side of the world). I can't imagine my life today without having access to the internet. I know that sometimes it gets a bad rap, but it's all in how you use it...kind of like your life.

Without the internet I wouldn't be able to take the Indie Biz class and be part of "Blog it Forward". If you came here from Chelsea's blog...welcome! I don't think I've ever seen a better post about thrifting (love the cheat sheet & thrift list ideas). The next stop on the blog it forward train is over at Lauren's blog. She has gorgeous photographs...and be sure to check out her birthday post (it looks like it was the coolest birthday party ever)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails