Saturday, February 5, 2011

December ABC's...X is for eXtraordinary



"It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary." ~Paulo Coelho


I love my macro lens...it's fascinating how even the most simple, ordinary things look magical. That's how I like to look at my life...like I'm looking through the lens of my 100mm 2.8. Even the most mundane things seem pretty amazing to me. Things like putting up (and taking down) the Christmas decorations, getting the kids ready for school in the morning, or even doing laundry (yes, laundry!) If you look at things with a different perspective...in a different light...they can be something special . When you thnk about it, the little things are really the big things. The blessings of having a comfortable home, a family to love (and that loves me), healthy food on the table, nice clothes to wear, presents under the tree, beautiful sunrises & sunsets...they're all pretty extraordinary in my book!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails